Thread: New to M715

Default New to M715

Hi received my M715 from a lady who I did a yard cleanup for. Still has t given me a price but says it’s mine. Overall great condition been sitting 20+ years so I know will be here a lot reading. It’s last life was with the Forrest fire service so it is beautiful orange going to get it mechanically restored then just clear coat the green slash orange paint job. No title but can’t wait to begin figuring it out. Said the last thing she remembers about her husband and the Jeep was he said needed a oil pump. Will post pics

Hi, Priddyllc. I'm new here too. Welcome. I looked for some time for a M715. I saw some barn/field finds that were in much worse shape. You'll spend a ton of $ fixing it up but its worth it. I'm still researching mine, so its like being a detective. hope you can snag it!

Welcome aboard and congrats! Hopefully it wont need to much to get it running good...
    Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

Pro-choice, that's a LIE, babies don't choose to die!!

And a welcome from me as well. You have many parts already on your truck that so many of us were looking for over the years. Congratulations and please feel free to ask questions here.

Looks like a solid truck, look forward to seeing your progress.

Welcome, definitely looks like a straight truck and it looks like most of the really hard to find M715 specific parts are still there. Should make a good truck for a restoration.
    Dave
    Delta Team Decals: http://www.deltateamdecals.com/

Default Thanks

Hey all yeah most parts are there at least from a noob perspective. We still have to go through her husbands shop and sell off or keep items. I am hoping to find more parts in there. It will definitely have to be a winter project to clean up shop being I live in the high desert. The only issue I have body wise is the right fender is banged up so can’t open right door without further damage. But have experience in auto body so that will help. She said the issue she remembers was that the oil pump was going out or that’s what her husband thought. I really am excited to get it going no title but have a 08 Superduty that can tow it to the hills. The other day while out there she told me that once we clear out the shop I can use it to work on the M715. So hopefully this winter will bring progress. The fun will be that it sat so long so new seals etc. will definitely keep everyone posted. Anyone else from New Mexico own one in this forum?

Default More photos

Just posting more photos