Thread: is there any market for the stock motor?

Default is there any market for the stock motor?

Just wondering if there is any market for it as i will soon be swapping my cummins into my rig.

Of note: the motor does run however i think i have a bad fuel diaphragm or clogged tank sock. so i cannot get a video of it running.

i will also have axles available soon, as well as the factory winch and miscellaneous other things.

Quote Originally Posted by future715 View Post
    Just wondering if there is any market for it as i will soon be swapping my cummins into my rig.

Of note: the motor does run however i think i have a bad fuel diaphragm or clogged tank sock. so i cannot get a video of it running.

i will also have axles available soon, as well as the factory winch and miscellaneous other things.
    The motors are sought by those who keep their M715 stock, but they usually don't command very much as far as money. The most I have paid for a perfectly stock motor with all the accessories on it was $200. Most of the time guys just give them to someone local who wants it as a spare. If it runs and has the accessories, don't scrap it if no one is available right way to get it. If you have the room, store it and someone close will probably need it soon. Same for the axles. The odd bolt pattern and closed knuckle fronts only really make it usable for other M715 owners. The original PTO winch on the other hand if it has all the mounting pieces and the PTO and drive shafts will usually bring at least a $1000 for those who are looking to upgrade their vehicle.
    Dave
    Delta Team Decals: http://www.deltateamdecals.com/