I have a stock M715. I opened up the valve cover and discovered that one of the cam lobes (the lobe closest to the firewall) was basically wiped out. In addition, there were some rockers that were in need of replacement as well. I replaced the damaged rockers with NOS ones. Since then, I obtained a new NOS cam; NOS cam deck; and a set of NOS rockers. I stumbled on the NOS cam deck for cheap money, so I purchased it. From reading posts on this forum, it is my belief that there is an oiling issue going on with the oil feed to the cylinder head. My suspicion is that there is gunk in the head and/or oil feed line and/or in the oil feed holes in the cam deck which restricts oil flow. The oil feed line to the head looks like it was replaced in the past, as there is no external hose spring present. My issue is that I am concerned that if I install the new cam and deck, those parts will become quickly destroyed. That being said, I am contemplating removing the head and sending it out to a machine shop for work. First, am I on the right track here? and second, even though I think I know the answer (i.e., valve guides, seals, etc), what should I have done to the head at the machine shop?