Thread: Curved edges on 2 of 4 anchor blocks?

Default Curved edges on 2 of 4 anchor blocks?

The truck as I got it had 2 anchor blocks which had curved edges on one end of the anchor block and the other two anchor blocks had straight pointed edges on all ends. I have seen a picture of the curved anchor block in the online parts manual here on the M715 zone. As the truck was when I got it, the curved anchor blocks were on the right front wheel and then on the left rear wheel. Now this curve is only on one end of the anchor block. The other three ends of it are pointed. The other two wheels had anchor blocks that had straight pointed edges and they were on left front and right rear wheels. This truck would pull to the right when you hit the brakes somewhat hard. I wonder if the two anchor blocks with a curved end to them should both be on the front wheels or both be on the rear wheels. The truck did have the brake shoes set up correctly as far as primary and secondary and the arrows on the anchor blocks were all pointing forwards. Anyone with information.

thanks

They should all be the same per the parts manual.

nice to see another member so close by!