Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Pioneer Tool Strap Method

Ahhhh...... I think I just (slowly) figured out my own answer. Those are for the canvas cargo top, huh?
    I just bought my 67 this year, just got an engine put in and got it back. Converted to 12V. I'm the least mechanical person alive, but going to try to do as much of the small stuff I can myself. Love my truck, trying to figure these things out.

Default straps

where can i find thoses straps ? im just starting on restoring and trying to get odd little stuff out the way

VINTAGEPOWERWAGON.com or M715kaiserjeep.com should have some, also.
    Wolf

Hello Don, I just wanted to pile on and say thank you, I'm a noob and I'm working on a couple of M715s that really need the pioneer tools to complete the look. We would never have figured out the strap method without your post so thanks again.

Jim

Default length

can anyone say the exact length of these straps? I've heard that they are two different size.

21" and 34" on repro from New Life Canvas.
    Jonnie

I was looking at the pic ax install and was thinking the strap should also pull it back some instead of pulling it to the side. Here is what I came up with.

Thanks for all the help!