Thread: Cleveland MVPA Show

Default Cleveland MVPA Show

Just home from the MVPA show in Cleveland, was a great show with tons of vehicles. I had my M715 and M725 there along with 2 other M715's so we had a good showing of our series of trucks. As usual I had the M715 decked out with my three mannequins in full battle rattle with a 50 gunner in the bed and a M60 gunner riding shot gun.

Mike Spradlin's M715 and beautiful Halftrack

And John Cheney's M715
    Dave
    Delta Team Decals: http://www.deltateamdecals.com/

Beautiful trucks. Thanks for posting the pictures.

The vehicles and pictures look so good I can smell the canvas, lol! Your display is awesome as usual- gonz
    Come and take it
    Go work at joann fabrics if you can't shoot a gun

Very nice... all of them. One of these days I'd like to go to one of those. I wouldn't display my heap but I'd drool over all the others.

What size swampers are you running? Looks good.

I pulled the top and frame off mine yesterday, enjoying the not too hot weather. This morning I drove it to the hardware store and a fella came over and said "MAN, I haven't seen one of those in years... " Said he drove one when he was in the service back in 73. We talked for quite a while.
    He kept talking about how tough they were... guessing he got to abuse his quite a bit. Then he would start talking about how much fun the gamma goats were... He loved the goats..

Quote Originally Posted by Von View Post
    Very nice... all of them. One of these days I'd like to go to one of those. I wouldn't display my heap but I'd drool over all the others.

What size swampers are you running? Looks good.

I pulled the top and frame off mine yesterday, enjoying the not too hot weather. This morning I drove it to the hardware store and a fella came over and said "MAN, I haven't seen one of those in years... " Said he drove one when he was in the service back in 73. We talked for quite a while.
    He kept talking about how tough they were... guessing he got to abuse his quite a bit. Then he would start talking about how much fun the gamma goats were... He loved the goats..
    The Swampers are 36x12.50-16 which only has a 9" wide tread pattern which makes them fairly close in size to the 9-16 original tires.
    Dave
    Delta Team Decals: http://www.deltateamdecals.com/