Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 4th of July

Quote Originally Posted by jeepdan View Post
    Happy 4th from my "little corner" of the world.

GOOD RIDDANCE PHOTOBUCKET
    Shame, you were a very handy website to use a few years ago

Jerks...glad I did get to see the pic before they dorked it...did look nice.
    Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

Pro-choice, that's a LIE, babies don't choose to die!!

Quote Originally Posted by Overkill View Post
    I couldn't have said it any better myself!
    Thank you Overkill. I hope I didn't offend anybody, but to see my boy Radar so frightened, just put me over the edge this 4th.
    militarypotts Spec/4 Military Police, Vietnam Era, "Does the noise in my head bother you? Welcome to the Twilight Zone!"

Quote Originally Posted by brute4c View Post
    Jerks...glad I did get to see the pic before they dorked it...did look nice.
    Thanks

Photobucket has gotten so, frustratingly slow to use this year that I dreaded getting on there.
    But I put up with the ads, because nothing is free. I get it.
    But $399 a year ransom money? No way

I fell the same about photo bucket and there ads. I only did it so that I could post pictures here. on the machine builders site I was able to post pictures from my computer before the site went south.

WE NOTICED THAT YOU HAVE BEEN USING
    PHOTOBUCKET FOR 3RD PARTY HOSTING*
    PLEASE UPGRADE TO A PLUS 500 PLAN.

Tired of Ads? Go Ad Free today for only $2.49 a month!

So far I haven't heard anything from photobucket and the pics I've posted through them are still showing up. But this is the only forum I use them for, guess I'm a low profile user.

I think I'll just quietly find another host for future postings and let that sleeping dog lie...

It's gonna suck seeing pics disappear from threads, there's already been a lot of stuff lost from way before I joined.

that was the good thing about posting from my computer it copyed the picture to the site never got lost

Quote Originally Posted by Von View Post

It's gonna suck seeing pics disappear from threads, there's already been a lot of stuff lost from way before I joined.
    That's the big shame of it all.
    The wealth of information that was shared in the past on this, and other forums won't be nearly as useful without the photos people have taken time to post for others.

I apologized that this holiday thread was hijacked ,and taken in a different direction.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepdan View Post
    That's the big shame of it all.
    The wealth of information that was shared in the past on this, and other forums won't be nearly as useful without the photos people have taken time to post for others.
    All the forums I frequent have taken a big hit with so many old -and valuable- threads being ruined.