Thread: Coil

Default Coil

Needing a New coil! seen the new made ones on ebay Does anyone know how reliable they really are? Id prefer to get a NOS Original But havent been able to locate a Source for them? thanks David.

Just got one 2 weeks ago on e-bay. It cost me $50.00 with shipping. Be careful of the ones from out of the country. Keep searching the web, because 2 days ago I saw some NOS ones for $27.00 plus shipping. Just Google m715 ignition coils, you'll come up with a bunch I'm sure. Did you burn yours up like I did by leaving the ignition switch on?
    militarypotts Spec/4 Military Police, Vietnam Era, "Does the noise in my head bother you? Welcome to the Twilight Zone!"

Yep it was a Drunk day leaving the on switch on! Ha Ha Didnt catch it till the next day! Yeah I seen the originals on ebay for 27.00 there gone now. I was going to get one But I seen they were in Turkey! and Im not going to be a Turkey and send my money outa country anymore. I sent hundreds before only to basically have them laugh at me! I left bad feedback But they just open another account in another name! not saying the turkey people will but im just not taking any chances. Thanks for info Though.