Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diamond or Stockton?

Hey guys got a question need new wheels. What are the pros and cons of diamond or stockton? Thanks Jm715 newbie

Diamond will make whatever you want in rims from 15 to 22.5 inch and they have a couple different styles too. For extra, they will powder coat and even hook you up with tires...Stockton works with a more limited range of rim sizes and they only have one style.
    As long as you are looking at the same size rims, Diamond is usually cheaper...course shipping charges might negate that depending on where you are...Diamond is in Milwaukee, WI, Stockton is in Stockton, CA.
    For you in NC, Diamond would be closer.
    Also, not having dealt with either but just going by the postings from members, Diamond has excellent customer service and I have never heard of someone having trouble with an order from them....Stockton, I have heard a couple horror stories of real long waits to get rims delivered.
    brute4c
    Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

Pro-choice, that's a LIE, babies don't choose to die!!

Thanks Brute4c. Just wanted an opinion before I order. Jm715

websites for the above companies?? Also, true stories from current owners??

thanks.

Rich
    67 M725 67 M715 68 M715

I got my Diamond wheels with the first group order. 16"x10", 4.5" backspace. With 37x12.50 SSR's, they stick out 2-3" from the flares. If local law enforcement does not like your truck, get a narrower wheel. I am very happy with the quality of the wheels. Dealing with Diamond was easy. Mike

Thanks poolmike that's the exact size i want to order. jm715

jm, get a price on a couple of sets, I may want a set too...we may have enough interest for multiples..

Rich
    67 M725 67 M715 68 M715

You might also look at Marsh Racing Wheels. They make various sizes also. I know they are less expensive then Stockton. Have them on my M715 and they work great. You can find them at www.rockcrawler-mrt.com (800-643-3625).

Phil

Default LED military taillights UPDATE!!!see 1st post

As soon as I can access their website I'll check on the prices. Or if someone has an email address of who at diamond to contact please post it for me. Thanks Jay

JM715.... I too have Diamond Wheels and they are very cool. I have the exact same as Mike with 38 in. TSLs, BUT a word of warning. If you want them to stick out from the fenders a bit (VERY COOL LOOK) order a 12 inch wheel with the stock 6.5 inch backspacing...this way you you can have the outside lookin tough, and your brake drums will be covered. Mine are exposed and I'm one big rock away from disaster..............having said that, I avoid disaster by keeping my truck in pieces and on jack stands for the past 2 years.

Another thing to think about is TIRES...pick you size and THEN decide on rim width. If I had to do it over again- I'd go 17x12.... Bob at Diamond Wheel (I think he owns it) is about as easy to deal with as ABLinn, honest, straight forward, no BS. I did a google search for Diamond Racing Wheels and emailed Bob...... my plan 16.5x9.75 wheels were $130 each with $18 shipping (each) to Ca. about 18 months ago.
    Good Luck
    -G-
    Mine just keeps getting taken further apart.

Maybe it\'s all the beer.