Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: June 2004 JP Magazine 715 motor swap article

That subject line pretty well tells it all.

Begins on page 92 and ends on page 96. It's a Novak swap from the I-6 to a GM 350. Good tech stuff and some pics. I recommend that anyone who wants to do this swap get this issue.

-B.

When did you get your JP in the mail? Mine hasn't shown up yet.
    Remember if you didn't build it you can't call it yours.

6.2 powered M715, 5 M1009's, M416, 2 M101's, 2 M105's, 3 M35's, M1007 6.5 turbo Suburban project called Cowdog.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCz...HGkBCfhXZ5iuaw

Got mine last Thursday
    brute4c
    Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

Pro-choice, that's a LIE, babies don't choose to die!!

Last Thursday.

Got it, read it, brought it to work where all the guys read it, and now it's all tattered and in the stack on the bathroom floor.

-B.

This is just one more reason to hate my mail man. I live at the end of a dead end dirt road. I have told the man many times to keep his speed below 20. The dust is awfull. He also turns around in my driveway. I have asked him to start backing in when he turns, or to turn around somewhere else. He still puts his front wheels in my driveway and turns them. I have two matching holes from this. My 8n has a tough time flattening these out once they harden and dry. Now I find out that he is keeping my JP from me. I need to figure out a way to leave him a suprise in the box now.

6.2 powered M715, 5 M1009's, M416, 2 M101's, 2 M105's, 3 M35's, M1007 6.5 turbo Suburban project called Cowdog.

Default 23 Days

Killing a mailman is a federal offense.

I bet right now he's sitting at home reading your JP and drinking Schlitz.

I have an 8N too! Does your stall out when it gets hot? Mine will bushhog tall grass for an hour and then just die. I put in a temp gauge and it gets up to 180 and concs out. Too small a tractor I guess.

-B.

Default Bib Block Chevy

My carb is giving me fits lately. I can't get it to run long enough to shred for an hour. Got any spare carbs?

We had a buddy who delivers mail in N.C. When I visit Friends down there we always go out at night and find live possims to put in mail boxes on his route. He says they are pretty mad and scarry by the time he gets to them. Just a thought.
    "We are here for the meeting!"

Blog Entries

I called JP Magazine and talked to the editor. Once the magazine becomes a back issue ... read a couple of months. They will be able to send you a copy if you can't find it on the shelves now. Contact Rachael at JP Magazine. 323-782-2755 is her direct line.

Default How to remove ignition wires.

I got that Edelbrock 1406 (600 cfm w/ electric choke). It seems to work right as I ran it over the weekend.

You need it? Send me an addy and I'll UPS it to you.
    -B.