Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4th of July

Smile 4th of July

Happy 4th of July to everyone on the M715 Zone site. Have a safe and happy holiday today.
    militarypotts Spec/4 Military Police, Vietnam Era, "Does the noise in my head bother you? Welcome to the Twilight Zone!"

Quote Originally Posted by militarypotts View Post
    Happy 4th of July to everyone on the M715 Zone site. Have a safe and happy holiday today.
    Thank you and best wishes to you and your family.

X2

Enjoy the rockets red glare and the fireworks bursting in air...safely of course!!
    Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

Pro-choice, that's a LIE, babies don't choose to die!!

Hate to be a party pooper, but as far as I'm concerned, July 4th sucks! My Border Collie Radar is scared to death of fireworks, as is thousands of other dogs. Do the idiots that blow off 1/4 sticks of dynamite not care about animals, babies trying to sleep, elderly folks with heart conditions, or men and women soldiers suffering from PTSD? Sorry for the rant, but this holiday has been especially bad this year for some reason. I'd be willing to bet, that 3/4 of the people shooting off fireworks don't even know what the 4th of July celebration is all about. They think it's just a day to blow things up and not get in trouble for it.
    militarypotts Spec/4 Military Police, Vietnam Era, "Does the noise in my head bother you? Welcome to the Twilight Zone!"

By the way, my second post seems to be conflicting with my first post, but the first was written before I watched my dog get sick over the loud fireworks. I told my wife to mark this 4th of July down on paper, because I will NEVER EVER go see another fireworks display, or party on this day until the day I die. As a voice to all the frightened pets and humans, I hate this holiday.

Happy 4th from my "little corner" of the world.

Last edited by jeepdan; July 5th, 2017 at 07:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by militarypotts View Post
    Hate to be a party pooper, but as far as I'm concerned, July 4th sucks! My Border Collie Radar is scared to death of fireworks, as is thousands of other dogs. Do the idiots that blow off 1/4 sticks of dynamite not care about animals, babies trying to sleep, elderly folks with heart conditions, or men and women soldiers suffering from PTSD? Sorry for the rant, but this holiday has been especially bad this year for some reason. I'd be willing to bet, that 3/4 of the people shooting off fireworks don't even know what the 4th of July celebration is all about. They think it's just a day to blow things up and not get in trouble for it.
    I couldn't have said it any better myself!

That is one beautiful "little corner" of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Overkill View Post
    That is one beautiful "little corner" of the world.
    Thanks