Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sad Day Comming

Default Sad Day Comming

Well, we are selling the farm so the trucks and trailers must go. Getting too old to take care of the 85 acres and there is no place to take the trucks. Also, with bad knees and shoulders, driving these vehicles is difficult. So, the 715 will be put up on the auction site as soon as I can get all the pictures taken. If anyone is interested, drop me a message. You can see a few restoration pix on my web site http://www.rattrig.com

Truck was an award winner at several shows and events. I'll be typing up the details soon for e-bay.
    SFC, HQ,129th Sig Co, PAARNG, Vietnam Era

Sorry to hear

Sorry to hear this. I wish I wasn't broke as broke.....
    Zone holster maker

Ron, you have 2 extremely nice trucks !!

again I lament the lack of liquid currency I wish I had...sorry to hear Ron but that is life...
    Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

Pro-choice, that's a LIE, babies don't choose to die!!

Sorry to hear that Ron
    I wish you best of luck and I would like to thank you one more time for your help...

Jim

Hi Ron, again, sorry to hear this. The last time I visited you was after the ice storm and you were cleaning up trees down all over the place.

I will be in MD next month for about a week. Maybe we could meet for a coffee or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Cavey View Post
    Hi Ron, again, sorry to hear this. The last time I visited you was after the ice storm and you were cleaning up trees down all over the place.

I will be in MD next month for about a week. Maybe we could meet for a coffee or whatever.
    I'll be here. Sold the shelter this week and will try to sell the truck again later without the shelter. What an experience with some e-bay buyers doing name calling, etc. while the truck was listed. One guy told me the truck was only worth $43 scrap price. Then, the scammers who try to extort money. Its amazing what this country has evolved into.

It was great to meet you Ron and check out your great trucks. Thanks to the parts I got from Ron, I should have enough spare parts to keep both my M715 and M725 going for the rest of their lives. It was a quick roadtrip as I drove 24 hours worth of driving in 48 hours. Spending both nights with friends in Cleveland which was just about the half way mark each way. Thanks again and good luck with selling the M715.
    Dave
    Delta Team Decals: http://www.deltateamdecals.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    It was great to meet you Ron and check out your great trucks. Thanks to the parts I got from Ron, I should have enough spare parts to keep both my M715 and M725 going for the rest of their lives. It was a quick roadtrip as I drove 24 hours worth of driving in 48 hours. Spending both nights with friends in Cleveland which was just about the half way mark each way. Thanks again and good luck with selling the M715.
    Glad you made it home OK. I was concerned about the 715 spare engine shaking lose going over the mountains.