Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spray on bed liners...OR Not!

What is the general consensus about spraying the bed of a M715. How far away from stock would you consider this? Or is it an enhancement.

You see I want to USE my truck and yet want it to last a long time. I also want to have it look like a military truck.

Let me know your opinions.

i plan on having my bed and cab line-x in green to match my paint.

I had a truck Rhino-lined in matching color. Worked great. No problems in 9 years. I rolled on a do-it-yourself product (Herculon) in my M715. I then painted over it. So far doing fine.

Phil

Default T-case

Anyone do the floors of the cab too?

Willie in Texas did his whole truck inside and out...and says it works great and he likes it alot.
    brute4c
    Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

Pro-choice, that's a LIE, babies don't choose to die!!

I too plan on doing the bed and cab of mine. I want to beable to use it without messing up everything that I have done to it to bad.

John Summers has done his cab.
    Looks good.
    Redneck1
    Tree, WHAT Tree officer?

porkchop, what brand/product are you going to use?

As of now I am going to go with Rhino. I am looking into different options. I have seen line-x chipped many times so I am going to stay away from that. Could just be the place that did it was no good, but don't want to risk it.

ive seen rhino gouge out. hell, i cant decide. rhino here refuses to do any color. he says no ones color will last