Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: cooling HELP

Will this summit radiator fit a stock rad support?
    Thanks.
    Mikel

Default 11.00x16 michelins

BEACHTRUCK iused the TA C113 cam thats the one they recomended for what i was using it for i take the 715 to truck pulls during the summer and i do have a problem. TA told me that cam was good torque producer from 1500 hund to 7000 RPM but it doesnt turn on until about 2400 and when it dose you better be holding on because it really opens up. the truck will idle at 1100 RPM and i run premium gas with octane boster . i still drive it on the road all the time to work and to haul things and i also plow snow with it and its a nice moter to drive u can drive it just like u would a regular motor .as for the comp i got these numbers from TA after ther had me check the ccs on the heads and cylinders 10to1 no i didnt do any porting and i up graded to the 800cfm if yours is a 70 make sure u enlarge the oil passages and get a bigger pick up ttube i also recomend the groved cam bearings from TA TA1559

Hey, thanks for the help. I'll probably end up with a similar build.

Default Cummins diesel

I just ordered the summit radiator, will let you all know if it fits.

I'm not sure what model # mine radiator was. Aluminum w/side tanks. I had to cut and move the passenger side radiator support over about 3/8" and make up specific mounts for it. Does pretty good on my 427TD BBC, though I'm probably half the HP your claiming.
    Big Blocks RULE!

Default duece or 5ton winch info?

THANKS for all your help on the radiator questions..

Default signing in

I'm trying a Lincoln Mark VIII electric fan on the stock radiator, for the 472. Its a cheap way out, if it works. $50 bucks at the salvage yard. Big cfm's like 4500 or something. Will be awhile before she's on the road to post results though. I can say it covers all but about a half in. on both sides, and covers just the top tank.