Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: M715 Finland

Greeting,
    The engine running problem turned out to be a spark plug problem. I cleaned the plugs and started to work well. Now I am trying to find what is spark plug? My poor English skills make it difficult ... Can you tell me which spark plug is right and where does it make sense for me to order? I've got the car register and I've been driving for 58 miles

It would be most helpful to determine Top Dead Center (TDC). You need to know when the number 1 cylinder piston is at its highest point on the compression stroke. Hopefully you know how to do that...I can explain if you dont...

Once you are at TDC, verify that the timing mark on the Harmonic Dampner is at the 0 degree mark or really close.

If that is good, take off the top of the ignitor housing and the rotor of the distributor will be pointing at the place on the cap that the number one plug wire should be attached.

Once you have that, the firing order is 1-5-3-6-2-4 and is COUNTER CLOCKWISE on the cap starting with the number 1 position you determined above.

I hope that helps, if not, post what you dont understand and I will work from there...
    Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

Pro-choice, that's a LIE, babies don't choose to die!!

Autolite 2344 or 2407 for the spark plugs for the original military system, they are both discontinued so you will have to search to try and find them. Some on ebay https://www.ebay.com/itm/Set-of-6-Ma...sAAOSwsiBeeNqg
    Last edited by m38inmaine; April 27th, 2020 at 12:40 AM.

YAY 58 Miles!

Quote Originally Posted by M715Fin View Post
    Windshield, side window seals should be order... Can anyone of you tell me where to get it all? From one place and cheap ???

Are sliding pieces available?
    Hi M715Fin! I've sent you a private message about the sliding rails.

Hello all!
    I hope you have all stayed healthy. Now for a long time i can also focus on hobbies. Now my question is not related to the M715... Sorry about that.
    I found a bantam trailer of the year 1943 in Finland. I do not understand the markings on it??? Picture attached. Can you tell?
    http://www.m715zone.com/vb/picture.p...pictureid=1155
    Last edited by M715Fin; October 27th, 2021 at 06:09 AM.

Looks like a US M100 1/4 ton trailer, the extra box attached to the front is not original, these were made in the 50's.

Bantam T3. Serial number 11526 Date of delivery 2-3-43 Yes i take off The box
    Last edited by M715Fin; October 27th, 2021 at 10:00 AM.

last summer’s highlight. The only M715 registered in Finland. And I got registered that museum car.