Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: M715 vs M725 Parts

The stairs on the back of the M725 that fold down conflict with the pintle hook...so it wasnt used on the M725.

If you look at the following pic, this is an M725 that was built as far as the M715 stuff would allow, and then rolled off the regular line and went for the M725 specific equipment:

I know...a side or rear shot would have been GREAT...lucky we have this...
    Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

Pro-choice, that's a LIE, babies don't choose to die!!

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by brute4c View Post
    The stairs on the back of the M725 that fold down conflict with the pintle hook...so it wasnt used on the M725.

If you look at the following pic, this is an M725 that was built as far as the M715 stuff would allow, and then rolled off the regular line and went for the M725 specific equipment:

I know...a side or rear shot would have been GREAT...lucky we have this...
    Also, I have heard that a pintle hook on an ambulance would conflict with the Geneva Convention: the presence of a hitch would imply use of a medical vehicle for logistical (fighting) purposes.

The M725 has fold down steps at the rear that would not fold down right if the pintle hitch were there...I see that as a reason for not having it for sure...though I have never heard this theory, I cant discount it...
    Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

Pro-choice, that's a LIE, babies don't choose to die!!