hello guys, long time listener--first time caller. bought a m715 last year and just now getting around to getting it on the road. truck is in really good shape--belonged to a small city and i think they kept it inside from the looks. no rust anywhere except rockers---go figure. not real savvy on these trucks but the original wiring harness looks to be mostly intact. PO installed ford 360 v8 engine at which time i suppose it was converted to 12 volts. original ignition switch works--along with a push button in dash--dont know if the push button is correct. PO had installed a push pull switch on dash for lights. no bo lights on truck. original rotary light switch and turn signal switch intact. question #1--i know i can use the rotary light switch on 12 volts but how about the turn signals? i noticed the flasher under the hood on firewall and it says 24v. do i need to install a resister? question #2--original grille guard intact. is there a grille behind the guard to give the radiator more protection? been looking at internet pics but hard to tell. question #3--has anyone made a tailgate that looks somewhat similar to the original inicorn horn that came on these trucks? thinking about trying it. looks like flat metal and rectangle tubing. thought about getting metal shop cut "J**P" letters out on plazma cutter thingy. chrystler corp would like to know about that. any comments and especially suggestions appreciated. thanks, jody