Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Going to Work

Quote Originally Posted by Nailhead View Post
    Yeah, I didn't figure you were towing like that with a 230 drivetrain.

My truck is an ex-M724, so I've got the same fuel tank mounts in back. When we were building it, we concluded those were added by the fire district the truck came from. If I could come up with another sensible place for the spare wheel, that would be a good spot for a second fuel tank.

I have two M715 tanks in my truck. One is the stock tank in the stock position and the other is a narrowed M715 tank on the other side. About 45ga total.

I'm going to try to make it from Connecticut to Indianapolis without refueling

Quote Originally Posted by Mikel View Post
    I have two M715 tanks in my truck. One is the stock tank in the stock position and the other is a narrowed M715 tank on the other side. About 45ga total.

I'm going to try to make it from Connecticut to Indianapolis without refueling
    LOL, my bladder and my teeth fillings won't let me stay in the truck that long, one tank is plenty for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Von View Post
    LOL, my bladder and my teeth fillings won't let me stay in the truck that long, one tank is plenty for me.
    You forgot to mention "back". That's what gets me after any distance.

Luckily I've got enough titanium rods and screws in there to keep me propped up... T11 to L3. L4 isn't happy about that sometimes though. Once you get fused that part doesn't hurt at all.. Titanium baby!

Good seats make a world of difference

Quote Originally Posted by Von View Post
    Luckily I've got enough titanium rods and screws in there to keep me propped up... T11 to L3. L4 isn't happy about that sometimes though. Once you get fused that part doesn't hurt at all.. Titanium baby!
    I hope I can leave the titanium on the exterior for the time being!

Quote Originally Posted by Mikel View Post
    Good seats make a world of difference
    Of course-- like good shoes. At some point, I'd like an actual upholstery shop give my J10 seat some attention.