Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: M715 shirts

Default M715 shirts

After not being able to find a shirt with the 715 on it I decided to start making them. I now also can make custom mug and large data plates that are perfect for shows.
    More items will be posted soon

https://www.etsy.com/shop/QIVCUSTOM?...hopheader-name

Yikes! That is really cool. I will place an order shortly. Finally, someone has come up with a T-shirt. Outstanding trooper. I'll ask more questions on the data plate in a bit. Thanks for your effort though.
    militarypotts Spec/4 Military Police, Vietnam Era, "Does the noise in my head bother you? Welcome to the Twilight Zone!"

The shirts are really nice!!
    Jonnie

The t-shirts are great. I got two of them.

Thanks guys!

I can also add your zone handle on the sleeve or the back of the t-shirt if you so choose.

Quote Originally Posted by left_flank View Post
    Thanks guys!

I can also add your zone handle on the sleeve or the back of the t-shirt if you so choose.
    That's a great idea. Extra charge?
    militarypotts Spec/4 Military Police, Vietnam Era, "Does the noise in my head bother you? Welcome to the Twilight Zone!"

No, no extra charge for zoners

Quote Originally Posted by left_flank View Post
    Thanks guys!

How do we relay that info on the order screen?
    SFC, HQ,129th Sig Co, PAARNG, Vietnam Era

Very good point. Maybe through a conversation on Chad's chat line. I also like the dash plate display, just not sure about color and finish. I'm leaning toward the matte black with matte white lettering. Their's also a matte chrome that simulates the original plate in the truck. Waiting for some example's of them. Would be kinda nice when truck is on display.