Thread: Camo Question......

Default Camo Question......

I know I've read somewhere that some M715's were done in 4 color camo, which I think would be a cool look.I even found the correct template for that scheme. Anyone have any pics of any painted up like that?

There are two actual patterns that were used on the M715 trucks in the early 70's The first was used in Germany and was known as MASSTER camo and was an experimental camo that used tan, brown, light OD green, and a little black.

The next and more commonly used pattern was known as MERDC camo and has several color patterns within it's grouping. The idea was that buy changing one or two of the colors within the pattern you could adapt the vehicle to it's surroundings better. The most common pattern was known as Winter Verdant and was field drab, forest green, tan, and black. It's in the upper right in this next pic.

And one in dessert verdant

I have several more examples but they are in my work computer and I can't get there due to the COVID-19 lockdown.
    Dave
    Delta Team Decals: http://www.deltateamdecals.com/

Thanks! That's what I was looking for. Very interesting schemes.