A bit late, but...here are the Google remnants of the original pics:

Rotary switch:

Torque mount on the end of the motor:

Splines the wiper arms mount to with a set-screw:

Lowes spacer:

And a few terrible pics of mine:

Note the tiny set-screw:

Default Thanks!

That was just the "picture is worth a thousand words" that I needed.

Cheers for taking the time.

Cheers,
    Bryce

I finally got around to mounting those John Deere wiper motors.

The wires aren't marked on it, that was fun. No terminals, just 4 wires running into the motor. Black, red, blue, and green.

I don't remember the advertised shaft length on those motors. I put an arm and blade on one and test fit... ended up with about a 1' spacer to get the right angle of the dangle for the blade on the glass. Or as close to 1" as a 3/4 inch nut is...

I found this wiring diagram showing how to use an on-off-on toggle switch for 2 speed wipers.

I figured black was ground. After I mounted them up I used the old hot wire for the cheapo chinese unit I pulled off and tested each of the other wires to find Park, Fast and Slow.
    That's all I had time to do. If the carrier bearings for the rear or the new kingpin bearings don't show up Thursday I'll put the toggle switch in and run some wires.

I'm not sure what sweep these motors have. It didn't feel like much when I was testing wires and it was running. I popped the cover off one of the gear boxes and they are adjustable.

The wiper motors are running $45 and some change on ebay. I don't remember what I paid for a new set of CJ5 wiper arms and blades. And a 3 way toggle switch at Autozone.

A. R. G. H!

Great find! Those look exactly the same, except $100 cheaper! Got a link?

I'll also be going toggle like yours. The rotary switch is annoying to use.

Link please, or part number?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Here's the link to the current auction:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Windshie...FWL2bc&vxp=mtr
    The seller is PartsPlayer1, they've got a ton of them.

I tried to sort out the part numbers but it gets confusing. Lots of cross referencing and replacing for this and that. Mine are 12v and 2.5 inch shaft, which I think works out pretty good.
    My spacer was 3/4 inch, not 1 inch like I posted earlier. But the spacer isn't just to adjust shaft length for the wipers, gotta have it to keep the motor gear box from hitting the top of the windshield frame.. I didn't catch that earlier in the thread.

But yeah, I like the toggle better than a rotary switch too. And if you already have splined wiper arms this is about half the price. .... Don't remember what I paid for the switch at Autozone but it seemed kinda pricey for a toggle switch.

If you're still running 24 volts there's these motors.
    http://www.armysurpluswarehouse.com/...eld-motor.html

I thin this link has been posted before but not sure...

I forgot to update my El Cheapo version of the Bronco kit till Brute posted a link in another thread.

the cheapo wiper motors work great, but... they aren't synched up. Don't know if that's because I'm using a toggle instead of an expensive rotary switch or something else I did.
    it's not a big deal (and an interesting conversation piece) except for when you turn them off. Sometimes they'll just keep running for a minute or so, one will be in Park position and the other won't.

I'll revisit that one of these days... will try 1) wiring separate Park hots instead of sharing one. 2) a different switch or 3) separate switches.

If I lived n the NW and was getting rained on every day I'd care more.

10" blades... 11s are too long, they hit the windshield seal at the bottom.