Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: Progress at last!

wiring is moving along ok. Ran into a circuitry issue that I am bugging Barrman about but...
    Blending the American Autowire harness to the military 3 lever switch and the T/S switch wasn't too bad. Between the wiring schematics I got here on The Zone and the diagrams provided by American Autowire it's just confirm the pin location and splice it in.
    Before looming everything I'm adding wiring for in-cab winch controls (Both front and rear) and throwing in a few extras for future lighting or as spares.

I’m shopping for electrical bulkhead connectors for where the wiring passes thru the firewall. My goal is a water tight cab. You know... HOUSTON... Flooding...
    Anyway, I’ve been working on the fuel tank.
    I got the fuel pump unit and tank level sender installed after POR15-ing the tank. Degreaser, etching then coating.
    Got the wiring loomed and run to the rear then hung the tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk