Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stock ride height

I can do that

I had to slide under the rear of my truck using a creeper to get this shot LOL, as they were crammed up against the wall behind the M715.

Silver spring is a NOS rear, the black ones are NOS front springs.

Front spring looks to be 10 1/8" from the floor ( springs upside down resting of eyes).

Thank you very much for your efforts JeepDan. It looks like the new springs are going to work out just fine. Measuring the same way you did (minus the creeper maneuver) I got right around 12”s. So I think I’m gonna pop the new ones in this weekend and see what I get. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepdan View Post
    OK,
    My truck has 1" rake, and also has about 3/4" of "Toledo lean" in it (drivers side is lower).
    So the new springs are in and the rake is gone, which I am quite pleased about. The problem is the this "Toledo lean" phenomena still exists. Does anyone know where this lean originates from and any way to remedy it?

I think the lean is due to the spring shackles. Might try loosening them to make sure they are not binding.