i ask a while ago about a change to my m 715 i don t think i got the right answers or I am a retard no offence. It was converted to a bbc 402 as far as i can tell about 10 + years ago as far as i know untill i got on the net no one had these i ve seen local ads for m 715 z that said they were just released from the last know companey <ie> fire forest ect mine thanxz to you guys is for sure from a fire department no thanxz to the guy i got it from so the net has so far fed me with info saying these have only been pop for at least a few years my ? z are could a person have converted one themselfs a long time ago? if not how long have these been pop? can one that has been converted this long ago be converted to a sbc 350 or would it be a pain sorry i also have all military running gear beside the bbc and 12 volt bench seat radio and key start <ie> to make it civileran or the fire department did all this i have pics on the sight of my 715 sorry my spelling sucks can any one help me i of course need all the help i can get