Thread: help identify rims

Default help identify rims

They are 16.5x9.75 aftermarket rims
    Looks like they were professionally made
    Just wondering who made them and what they are worth

Thanks

Paul
    1967 M715 7.3 diesel 5spd ...

Several companies over the years have made rims to fit our trucks. 16.5 though dates those to further back than I have been in the hobby, 2001.

I think because 16.5 is not only a hard to find size these days and if you do, they are expensive. Their value would only be to someone with a good sized 16.5 stash. If that makes sense.
    Remember if you didn't build it you can't call it yours.

6.2 powered M715, 5 M1009's, M416, 2 M101's, 2 M105's, 3 M35's, M1007 6.5 turbo Suburban project called Cowdog.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCz...HGkBCfhXZ5iuaw

Barrman

I get the 16.5 is a dying size, if it wasn't for hummer rims and tires flooding the market it would have died a long time ago.

These rims came on a parts rig and I am just trying to find out what they are.

BTW you have a nice collection of green stuff in your sig ... might be a little jealous.

They look like my Stockton Wheels....
    Is that real money?

That was one of the wheel patterns Stockton used to advertise when they had a web site.

That was what I was looking for.

Thank you!

Paul