I’ve done some searching around and can’t seem to find exactly what I’m looking for.
I’m looking for the stock ride height from the ground to the apex of the wheel well (both front and back) or are they supposed to be the same?
For a little background info to what brought me to this:
I have Dana 60 SUA up front with stock HMMWV wheels and tires (37x12.5-16.5) and when I initially put them on the truck sat okay with a slight amount of rake. It also definitely was leaning towards the driver’s side by at least a ½ inch. I sorta shrugged it off like no big deal. The stock leaf springs have not seen any action in 25+ years but all the bushings have been replaced. Now after driving the truck on the wonderful roads of Massachusetts for almost 1000 miles the truck has a much more defined rake to the front and it seems to be leaning more to the driver’s side. The bump stops have definitely gotten closer to the axle so I’m not imagining this.

I do not like the look of the rake and am buying new springs to correct this. Measuring from the ground to the wheel well apex the driver’s side is about 2 inches lower than the rear and the passenger side is about 1.5 inches. My first instinct is to have springs made with 2 inches of lift over stock, but now worried that it’ll lift the truck too much because I’m measuring the ride height from tired 50 year old springs.

I don't have anything too heavy squatting it down. Just a 318ci under the hood and a bumper that only weighs 100lbs at best. Maybe I'm over thinking this but don't want to lift truck as I only have about 2 inches of clearance to get in and out of my garage. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks