Thread: Project Rhino 5/4 tires

Default Project Rhino 5/4 tires

Anyone running these on stock wheels? If so comments and pictures please. They appear to fit on them.
    Planning on converting to CUCV later but wanting to get the ol girl legal and road worthy. Spring coming hoping to have her ready for some camping excursions with the grand boys.
    TSl bloggers
    Bias
    38.5x13.5x16
    Minimum wheel size 8.5.

Update: she is running and driving now. Chebby 350 appears to be a good strong motor no smoke and starts first bump of key. Got tyranny broke loose last weekend. Putting in dual master and f350 wheel cylinders hopefully this week, thanks for the information threads. Stripped doner of what I needed and found a treasure in the storage box of the Rhino. Set of tire chains ha! Have an awesome week all.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Project Rhino 5/4

The pictures would not show for me. But I am in a very remote location and on a satellite provider. So it is probably my service causing that.

13.5 is pretty wide for a stock wheel. You might see accelerated center tire wear. I am sure there are others more qualified to answer that.

The stock wheel is only 6". 13.5" is way too wide. Get some STA super traction tires in 9x16 instead.