Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spray on bed liners...OR Not!

Here is a pic of my floor Herculined and the painted over. The paint has held up so far. Pay no attention to the seat...my truck is still a work in progress.

I spray ARMA coatings for a living. Its just like line-x. I like the look of the hot spray applications. rhino just dont look as good in my opinion. (tip Ask the two companys the difference in psi tensile strength. Or better yet get a sample of arma or line-x and walk into a rhino dealer with it and ask if you can rub it on the display bed. When we take a rhino sample and rub on our display the rhino will break up and fall apart. Alll poly products will fade out do to ultra violet light. Black is the most uv stable. Plus most companys sell a product you can roll on in a few years to renew the original luster to your black bed liner.

That said I sprayed the bed of my m715. Inside of the cab, and the door panels..

Love it!!!!!!

Steve
    Yeah its a hummer! Did I mention its for sale.

Was just looking at a sprayed on bedliner brochure, Perma-tech. A local off road shop sprayes it. They have a glow in the dark version. Dont know about quality.
    www.perma-tech.com

Quote Originally Posted by Billm715
    Here is a pic of my floor Herculined and the painted over. The paint has held up so far. Pay no attention to the seat...my truck is still a work in progress.
    is this the kind that dries hard? i am looking for some that is not rubbery, just rough.
    k
    67 M725 84 GW

I plan to do the bed, the inside of the cab, and at least the wheel wells, if not the entire bottom. Any thoughts on doing the underneath and possibly the frame?

Default master cylinder Q.

Quote Originally Posted by krob725

is this the kind that dries hard? i am looking for some that is not rubbery, just rough.
    k
    It dries fairly hard but it is still flexible. It is fairly similar to the Rhino Liner material except for you can get it at most hardware stores. I also used it on my daily driver S10 ZR2 to do the rockers. I use that truck alot on dirt roads and after 2 years there is no sign of it chipping off.