Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just stopping in to say HI!!

Default Just stopping in to say HI!!

Haven't been around the site in a long time and thought would just pop in and say HI. Still names I recognize, and a LOT of new ones I don't. I have to say I am really impressed how this site has grown in the last 8 years keep up the good work Jon.

We are currently M715less, but are still into full size Jeeps.

Didn't realize that the National FE was so close this year or we may have popped in. Always up for wheelin in the mountains. We just returned from the IFSJA invasion in Ouray, CO.

Pam and Alan

Greetings to you both!! Hope all is going well for you and Nikki!
    Thanks for ALL you have done for the club...from many, many hours organizing events to making all those tshirts I still love to wear to all the money you laid out for others.

You 2 are the BEST!!!

how did micki's truck do in ouray? That was a nice build up.

Hi Pam and Alan, nice to hear from you again.

Hope you had fun in Ouray, I'm sure it was a blast.

Rich in Omaha
    67 M725 67 M715 68 M715

Quote Originally Posted by reitenger View Post
    how did micki's truck do in ouray? That was a nice build up.
    Well I can't say it was flawless. It started overheating before leaving Nebraska. So once we got to Ouray the repairs started. New water pump, new thermostat, new brake caliper, new starter, front driveshaft rebuilt, and the radiator repaired. Had to change carb jets to run in higher altitudes. When it ran it ran great.

She had her Senior pics taken up there and here is one of them.

Here is some video.

http://s110.photobucket.com/albums/n...t=CLIP0014.flv

Really think more of the Zone guys should show up to the Invasion. We had one 715 there this year.

Pam

Couldn't pick a better backdrop for those.

That truck came a long way from the first pics when you guys got it home. A lot of good work went into that thing. One of the first things I always did when I got a fsj home was change out the water pump, fuel pump and all filters. I learned that lesson the hard way somewhere north of El Paso in the middle of nowhere by myself.

Looking at a SOA kit, and have a line on a 401 for it. It has been a long road the last year, and still more work to be done on it. But it sure looks pretty.

I guess for those of you not in the know this is how her truck was when we got it.

Pam
    Last edited by ne715; July 24th, 2008 at 07:37 PM.

Nice!!

love the truck, but i may say it was pretty cool before too. i will very likely be at next years ouray invasion as it is only an hour or so up the road from me. maybe by then i will have the 715 going.
    Ryan

Nice before and after shots. I've made one FE and one Invasion. Both were a great time. I found out I have a business trip to Buena Vista in Aug. Two months late for the FE and one month late for a side trip to Ouray. Darn.