Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Project - M715 on 2002 Dodge 2500 Frame

This is looking great. I am also about to do a frame swap. Thinking of using a GM 2500 LWB truck. Please keep up the pics! Awesome work!

Thanks. I have been doing a lot of body mount work over the last two months. I have the main cab done, front clip installed, back bumper installed and am almost done with the truck bed. Will post pics soon.

Last two months I have primarily been getting rid of the old stuff. Down to just the old Dana 60 and 70 axles now.

Quote Originally Posted by jhartings View Post
    Thanks. I have been doing a lot of body mount work over the last two months. I have the main cab done, front clip installed, back bumper installed and am almost done with the truck bed. Will post pics soon.

Last two months I have primarily been getting rid of the old stuff. Down to just the old Dana 60 and 70 axles now.
    pics! please!

I was wondering if you saw these low profile shock mounts, im doing the same thing and might give these a try and hopefully not have to trim the fenders as much or at all.

https://www.xtremediesel.com/fleece-...0aAuQGEALw_wcB

Looks pretty cool. I never had that big of an issue getting fenders to fit. I trimmed about 1 1/2" and could have done even less than that. They actually fit up pretty well. I am posting pics today.

Default Update

Alright, it's been awhile since I posted any new pics, but have been super busy. I have cut off the old body mounts and then used 4 x 4" x 3/16" tubing to make new body mounts for the cab, bed and the front clip. Reused the Dodge rubber bushings for the cab and front clip. Ordered some rubber online and fender washers for the truck bed. Next step.......... Take the body back off and clean up my mounts/welds then POR15 the frame.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Pics of the body move.

Some pics of body mounts and front fender fit.

Currently working on the rear bumper. I cut the old one off the old frame and repaired with some new metal. Going to remount on the back of the new (Dodge) frame.

Looks great. Looking forward to seeing more updates and pics.