Thread: No takers, so I guess she stays

Jester Guest

Default No takers, so I guess she stays

No one stepped up with $$ for the bobber, so guess she is stickin' around. Took the top off and ran to the lumber yard on Saturday. She started right up with no fuss.

Three people said "cool truck" as I drove up/got out. The kid on the register said "I remember your truck". He then ran outside to take pictures.

Gotta say, only way you draw more attention is if you were driving around with a naked supermodel. Everyone loves the M.

Imagine the attention you would get if you drove the M715 with the naked supermodel

I'm tempted to say "good for you" for keeping the truck, but if you need the money, toys are always a distant second.
    Last edited by Mikel; August 1st, 2011 at 12:19 PM.

I don't think I would be a very safe driver with a naked super model in the seat next to me.

Sooo, now that you are keeping it. Whats your plan for the next phase of your build? Or are you just going to drive it and enjoy it?

Jester Guest

Quote Originally Posted by glenn View Post
    I don't think I would be a very safe driver with a naked super model in the seat next to me.

Sooo, now that you are keeping it. Whats your plan for the next phase of your build? Or are you just going to drive it and enjoy it?

Figures that right after I post this, someone emails me and wants to buy. Will see if the deal works out.

If I can sell for my asking price (which I feel is very reasonable), I will do it. I already have another motorcycle project picked out. They take up way less space...