Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PM's

Default PM's

After a PM is sent can you go into the sent folder and delete it or does the receiving party have to view the PM first?
    With PM's folder only having 15 messages before it is full I have been running out of room.

Thats something I have never tested...lets test it right now if you want...send me a pm and then delete it from your sent and then post thats its deleted...then I will go see if it is here on my end.

I am betting tht your sent folder contains a copy of what you have sent...the original being on my end...but lets see...

PM sent and delleted from sent folder

Checking...

It is here I sent a reply...so that works!

Total of 15 messages including sent/received. Be better if the default for saving sent messages would be off so I don't have to keep going and deleting it when I don't remember to uncheck the save feature.

How much disk space does unlimited Pm storage take up? I am paying a lot a year for our server space now...

I don't think unlimited is needed. 25-50 max would be good. I have been bumping several items for sale and deleted some of the PM's I needed. I have tried to print most but missed a few. I understand cost. I can live with 15 but a few more would be nice.

I will talk with Hammer about this.

Quote Originally Posted by sermis View Post
    I don't think unlimited is needed. 25-50 max would be good. I have been bumping several items for sale and deleted some of the PM's I needed. I have tried to print most but missed a few. I understand cost. I can live with 15 but a few more would be nice.
    I agree with sermis that 50 would be a pretty good number. Not sure how much server space that would take, though.... I have been trying to PM Kwai, but he hasn't cleaned his out in a while.
    1967 M715
    2010 SVT Raptor