Thread: How much lift needed for 40"-46" tires under my M715?

Lightbulb How much lift needed for 40"-46" tires under my M715?

Does anyone have any idea how much lift it would take to get 46" tires under a M715? I have also read that 40" tires will rub but is that if they are mounted on offset rims? How much offset is needed? I ultimately want to put the biggest tires I can under my M715 will minimal fabrication and keeping the cost down as much as possible. I am leaning towards 40" but I am not sure how much more it would take to go bigger!

With a springover, 40's will work, 42's will rub a touch and 44's are out. You can physically mount Gamma Goat tires, 11.00X18 or 40 inches roughly, but they almost rub on road and would rub easy off road.

To fit 46's, you are going to need a springover and body lift or fenderwell cutting...a fair amount.

ya, if you do a spring over/shackel flip body lift you might make it, i dont have rims yet, but i think mine might work out im running 42's...but i have a prety big body lift
    my signature is sweet huh?

if you want to do the least fabwork, and cheapest, i say just do a springover and tehn buy some huge U shaped leaf springs. that will get you over 46's. it will be worthless for anything but mud but it would be the cheapest least involved version. i don't reccomend body lifts
    Ryan