Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: M715 Finland

If you use wet/dry sandpaper with water, you may be able to sand away just enough to read what it says if you are careful. Some units put things like tire pressure, no smoking etc. on the glove box door.

Inquiring minds...

White surface paint that was painted, was so hard that when I knocked whit knife. Paint cracked
    TP/25F and TP/45R

This looks like a lottery ticket...

There you go, tire pressure front and rear.

Quote Originally Posted by M715Fin View Post
    White surface paint that was painted, was so hard that when I knocked whit knife. Paint cracked
    TP/25F and TP/45R

Yep, a motorpool add on of the front and rear tire pressure numbers. This along with some other in cab markings like "MAX SPEED ON BASE 35" or "NO SMOKING" were added at the motorpool level by the discretion of the base commander.

Here you can see the ones I re-created when I restored my M725.
    Dave
    Delta Team Decals: http://www.deltateamdecals.com/

Not winning numbers in this lottery ticket :/

Windshield, side window seals should be order... Can anyone of you tell me where to get it all? From one place and cheap ???

Are sliding pieces available?

It took me literally years to accumulate those parts. Some of them were only available in left or right side. However, they come apart and you can swap the rubber and glass and repair/repaint the metal parts. Most of mine came from eBay which is not a good option to Finland.

I haven't seen the plastic track for the side windows to slide in for years.
    Hindsight, I should bought a few for spares when I had the chance.
    But, they weren't cheap then.

I bet that some resourceful Zoner who has access to a 3D printer could draw/make the plastic parts we can no longer get.

Sean Cassidy, Zone guy up in Canada might be a good resource here. He has done some neat CAD stuff, and might be able to point us in the right direction.

*Purists, please forgive this suggestion, just trying to help...
    Last edited by ColoradoSpringsRob; March 12th, 2019 at 03:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepdan View Post
    I haven't seen the plastic track for the side windows to slide in for years.
    Hindsight, I should bought a few for spares when I had the chance.
    But, they weren't cheap then.
    Same here, but I only got enough to fix my two doors (which I have ndone yet!)