So, new coil, new Pertronix ignition installed on Friday 30 June. Truck fires up immediately and I'm happy. Saturday, 1 July I take her out for her maiden voyage to the local cruise night. Truck runs perfectly, to and from show. I'm happy once again. Put truck in garage and thank the lord my new parts fixed my issue. Tuesday, 4th of July, I go to start truck to go to the local parade. Truck cranks no problem, fuel delivery, no problem. It appears that I have no spark once again. Back to square one once again! How is this freaking possible?
I have not gone inside the ignitor to check for loose connections yet, but I highly doubt this is the problem. Was I sent a bad coil, (Chinese), or can somebody please come up with another reason this is happening. How can it go from running great Saturday, after new parts were installed, to not starting once again on Tuesday. I'm frustrated and now totally apprehensive about putting my truck out on the road in traffic again. Any and all suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.