Thread: new paint

rottiedogs Guest

Default new paint

it's not fire truck red anymore
    Last edited by rottiedogs; March 27th, 2010 at 08:46 PM.

Looking good! When you going to stop by again? You going to be around this weekend? Maybe we can go for a drive around town in our trucks. There is also the Veteran's day parade down in Morehead City, not sure if there is one closer like maybe Kinston.

rottiedogs Guest

Default hey

Quote Originally Posted by porkchop View Post
    Looking good! When you going to stop by again? You going to be around this weekend? Maybe we can go for a drive around town in our trucks. There is also the Veteran's day parade down in Morehead City, not sure if there is one closer like maybe Kinston.
    I am always around. How's the back? Stopped by with the bike the other day but you were out walking. Parade sounds good to me!! Going to the scrapyard on Friday to empty the back of the M715. Full of scrap metal right now.

Back isn't to bad. Went to the doc today and he doesn't think it is healing fast enough so I have to wear a bone growth stimulator. Will be fitted for it in the next week.

Do you have a canvas top for your truck? Nikol saw one driving around last week and was wondering if it was you.

Just got a hold of a full set of pioneer tools that I will be offering up on the for sale section, do you need them?

rottiedogs Guest

Default yes!!

Quote Originally Posted by porkchop View Post
    Back isn't to bad. Went to the doc today and he doesn't think it is healing fast enough so I have to wear a bone growth stimulator. Will be fitted for it in the next week.

Do you have a canvas top for your truck? Nikol saw one driving around last week and was wondering if it was you.

Just got a hold of a full set of pioneer tools that I will be offering up on the for sale section, do you need them?
    Yes!! I need the tools. How much?

Yes, it has a canvas top. Pretty good shape too.

Come by the house and we can figure out a price.

Looking good Mike. Whats next in line for your truck?