Thread: Weare NH Military Vehicle Show

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Weare NH Military Vehicle Show

Hope to see some of you at Weare , I will be there from 25-28. If you are looking for M715/M725 parts I may have something from my current build project I can spare and bring to the show. If you have some surplus parts to your needs let me know as well. I will be in the vendor spot with the cammo netting draped over the canopy, am going to bring the Gama Goat and MB jeep this year, M715 should be ready for next year.

My last time there was in the 90s. Wish I were closer.
    Jonnie

Where?

Show was great, a lot of MV's and vendors. One M715 was there however I missed it, my son said it was a diesel conversion. I purchased 2 230 engine gasket kits for $100 each, were purchased from Memphis according to the seller. Also purchased a M715 oil pan and a BO light I needed. Sold all the spare M715 parts I brought and there were no takers on the M725 litter so I donated it to the club post rally auction.

Sounds like it was a great time!!
    Jonnie