Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Replacement Mirrors

I also need everything from the door up.

thanks for the part no. Jon.
    I was looking for some mirrors for mine and came up with round ones only that would bolt up.
    67 M725, 67 M715, 68 M715

Quote Originally Posted by kalikraven
    I also need everything from the door up.
    Got email back from Memphis and AB Linn, nothing available from them. Still waiting on something from VPW.

Stan

Jon, THANKS! One of my NOS ones from M.E. leaked, froze, and busted this past winter. I'll have to pick me up a pair of those! Thanks!
    Big Blocks RULE!

Kinda hoping since these are newly made we wont have the freezing, glass escaping trick with them....hopefully....
    brute4c
    Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

Pro-choice, that's a LIE, babies don't choose to die!!

OK, here is a simple drawing without the bolt holes, yet, of the angle piece...it would be easy to make out of 1 1/2 inch wide 1/8th inch thick angle iron. It has 2 screws going through the short end of it into the door and 1 bolt going through the longer, upper end, to the part that clamps the arm on. I noted the ends are rounded, not pointed like it shows...dont have an easy way to do that with this program so screw it...I made the dimensions, with the onscreen ruler, to be twice actual size. Remember it folds in the middle...and while I was looking at the door and measuring, I noticed the lower one on the door is a true 90 when mounted...the upper is opened up wider than 90...didnt measure how much....but it is exactly the same piece as the lower...it just opened to meet the mounting locatins on the door and the arm clamp.
    Let me know on you guys screen resolution, if its legible....mine is jacked up to the sky, so its hard for me to tell...
    And dont bother telling me I am no Michelangelo....I have never progressed past stick people so this is about Sistine Chapel quality for me already!!
    brute4c
    Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

Pro-choice, that's a LIE, babies don't choose to die!!

Default Re: Part numbers for 12v lights/bulbs

I was able to order the correct arms and brackets from VPW. Arms were $15 each and $5 for a pair of the brackets. No one else I contacted had them.

Stan