Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Master Cylinder Conversion - Upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiserjeeps View Post
    Ah, I see. Thank you for that Tim. I am pretty darn sure I could not fit a small FSJ power brake booster with my clutch master so close. I should get a
    hold of eightydeuce and see if he could take a pic to see if the hydroboost would fit. I wanted to keep it all simple, but the more I think about it, power brakes would be nice. Age has not made me stronger.
    I just finished all my brake lines today.

Thanks again barrman.
    I can take some pics and send em over your way. I had the same problem with the hydraulic clutch MC. Not a chance of putting a vacuum boost in there and was my decision maker for the HB. Like barrman said there is nitrogen gas charged accumulator on there if your engine ever quits. Even if the 2-3 reserved pedal push is used, you'll still have functional manual brakes when you depress the pedal if you go through the reserve pressure. The unit I have is out of a CUCV (85 Chevy K30) and yours if you want it. The MC is still attached and I have the high pressure hoses.

Here’s what I got to give you an idea of the space you’ll need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Done deal Bill. Shipping is to 83856. Let me know what I owe you for shipping and the unit and I will get it sent. I have a feeling I am going to appreciate that very much. If you need my address still let me know. It should be on the Fed EX label on the top box. PM's don't seem to be working all that well.

Thank you very much.