Thread: Looking for some fenders

Talking Looking for some fenders

Hi I'm new to m715 zone so I hope I've got this in the right part of the sight. Basically I'm in need of both front fenders for a project of mine. My rigs kinda a frankenstine's monster made up of civilian and military parts. Also I'm looking for the front brush guard too. I live in the lower part of Maine and I'm willing to travel (150 miles). Any help finding a set of fenders would be great. Thank you for looking at my post.

No parts, but welcome to the zone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Thanks, George
    Joshua 24:15

Welcome and good luck finding decent ones in our part of the world...If you can find someone out West you might have a shot at getting some that are decent. I have my best set at the blaster now and we will see what comes back. I saw a set for cheap at the Lake Compounce swap meet this fall but they weren't good enough for me to need...
    Is that real money?

Thanks for the welcome! As far as condition of the fenders it just hast to be fairly complete. Rust dosnt scare me at all and I'm willing to rebuild the fenders if I need to. I'll take anything and make it work, my whole truck was built from parts that people deemed no longer usable. I just need a base to start out with.

I may end up having new flares made which seems to be the hardest part to fix for me (hem is all blown out with rust) not sure how hard it would be to graft them on to civvy fenders, I was thinking about researching that some too...
    Is that real money?

Default looking for some fenders

You might try Vintage Power Wagons. When I was out there a few years ago, they had six or seven full size trailers filled with NOS parts. I remember seeing doors, hoods, seats, complete axles hub to hub, and tons of other parts. I can't remember about fenders. Give them a call.

I have a couple sets ill take some pics today after work if you still need some

I'm going to join the fender club lol. I could use a pair as well