Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wheel Cyl.

Default Wheel Cyl.

What are the #'s for the fronts? I know they are for a Ford van, but i can't remember the years. Thanks.

Don't take this as the gospel truth but I think it is 93-94 Ford E-250 or 350 vans.

Heres the info you need:

I think the application is 93-94 Ford 1 ton van....here are the part numbers you can ask for:

Tru Torque W37262 and 37263

Left and right are different...front and rear are the same.

Other numbers you can cross:
    Raybestos WC 37262 and WC37263

Only know these for one side but they should be able to figure out the other...
    Bendix 33595
    EIS EW73615
    Wagner F73615
    Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

Pro-choice, that's a LIE, babies don't choose to die!!

Thanks. Looks as if I'm going to have to replace the fronts.

They're cheap - do them all - you want all 4 working equally well with drums all around.
    67 M725 67 M715 68 M715

OK. I just put the SS brake lines on, and the new M/C, now the left front isn't working. I should have changed them then. Thanks.

Did you use the vette M/C? I just ordered my SS brake lines from classic tube, $199 with shipping, and I was going to get/order the M/C this comming week, just wondered how hard/simple the task. I'd also like to get the braided lines to the wheels, have you sourced any CHEAP ones?

Quote Originally Posted by fng View Post
    Did you use the vette M/C? I just ordered my SS brake lines from classic tube, $199 with shipping, and I was going to get/order the M/C this comming week, just wondered how hard/simple the task. I'd also like to get the braided lines to the wheels, have you sourced any CHEAP ones?
    Cheap, quick, done right. Pick any two.

In this case buy quality and pay for it. Brakes are not a compromise situation, IMO.

Classic tube does good work. You will not have to buy new ones again, soon. As the instructions state: The fittings are not tight from the factory. Fit them up and tighten them all. A flare nut wrench set is a major help here.

Yes. 93-94 E-350 Ford van. Wagner F73615 is one. The other is one number off.

Get out the die grinder and the rat-tail file. enlarge the backing plate holes to fit the new cylinders. The back ones are hard due to clearance with the spring pack, but the fronts are (relatively) a breeze.

carbide bit in a dremel tool made that job easier. the backs are a pain to get the lines on - might be easier to loosely attach the line and then place the cylinder in.
    67 M725 67 M715 68 M715

That does help on the rears!
    Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

Pro-choice, that's a LIE, babies don't choose to die!!