Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: 1968 m715

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiserjeeps View Post
    Looking good! Gauges are just a luxury right??

I sold my truck bed trailer to a mutual friend Al, Mike M. from your neck of the woods!

I had to tell him the story of you and I going on a road trip to Desmet, ID. for those FSJ parts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha, small world of course. We are all addicted. I need to get him a dash pad I have here. He gave it to me and I am giving it back.. To new for me.
    He is hard to pin down... Last I heard from him he was getting another M715. I wonder if that worked out. He will enjoy your trailer. That is sweet.

Ha, small world of course. We are all addicted. I need to get him a dash pad I have here. He gave it to me and I am giving it back.. To new for me.
    He is hard to pin down... Last I heard from him he was getting another M715. I wonder if that worked out. He will enjoy your trailer. That is sweet.

Yeah, I think most of us have an iron, or two, in the fire. I know I do. I’m glad it went to another local addict!

Back to the daily grind.

The throw out bearing on the SM465 gave up the battle last week. So it is time to pull the tranny and see how bad it is, and, of course, repair it.

Took her out for a spin in the 10 degree weather.

Also picked up another one.

Nice score. Where did you find that beauty at? What are your plans for it?

Quote Originally Posted by glenn View Post
    Nice score. Where did you find that beauty at? What are your plans for it?

Thanks! She was local to the Spokane area- about 15 minutes from my house.

It’s on the back burner for now, but my hope is to get the stock drivetrain operation and just tinker around with it- keeping it as stock as possible.

Adam, you have a jeep magnet buried deep inside your brain. Instinct just says turn here, you are getting close....LOL Nice find!

Adam, you have a jeep magnet buried deep inside your brain. Instinct just says turn here, you are getting close....LOL Nice find!

Haha, thanks! My son now has plans for it.