I'm putting a harness from American Autowire in the 715 and it took me about an hour comparing their harness diagrams to the 715 wiring so I can splice in the 3 lever headlight switch and the turn signal switch.
I'm kinda stumped on 1 thing, the location of the flasher. The 715 wiring shows the flasher having an input and output directly to the T/S switch. The harness I have has the flasher mounted in the fuse box with an output to send power to the T/S switch.

Can I use the harness flasher and connect its outgoing power to the T/S switch's main power in and jump the flasher leads of the switch together?
Can I wire the harness flasher outgoing power to where the T/S switch would be receiving power from the original flasher and bypass its main power input?
OR, will the two not play well and I have to go back to the original power into the switch and a flasher connected to the original I/O legs of the T/S switch?

I've got the operation theory diagram and the original wiring harness diagrams but not sure how to proceed.
715 wiring.jpg
AAW diag.jpg