Hey guys I'm hopefully about to buy my first m715 ()

I have always wanted a m715 I am a firefighter and our forestry truck I believe is a 69. I just got approved from the bank today for this purchase and I'm excited. I am trying to start my own off road shop and recovery business. I currently have a 2011 jeep JK and 3 76-81 jeep CJ7. I want to have this m715 as a tow rig, recovery vehicle and show piece.
My dream is to keep this looking original. I want to add exterior work lights and emergency lights and sirens. I also want to add winches to it for recoveries.

My dilemma is keep it the original 24 volt system or convert it to 12 volt. Mostly everything I want to add to it are all 12 volt appliances. Is there a easy way to add like a 12v fuse panel that I can wire everything into or just make everything 12v and wore it all like I would on a normal jeep?

Are there any good write ups on how to convert it to 12v I looked but didn't have the best luck. I know a lot of people say if there is nothing wrong with the 24 why change it? I agree I like the 24v it's more reliable and original. But what's the best way to wire up all the other stuff I want to add!??? Any advice would be great! Thanks I look forward to owning my first m715!!