Quote Originally Posted by Blitz View Post

Awesome looking Top Goodo.

I will scroll back and look at Your framework required, and the shorter bows.

That top would be awesome here in Texas in the Spring and late late into to the Summer and Fall.

I think ya got something there.

Thanks for the photo views again .
After the upside down picture episode, I checked back on the earlier photos of the framework, half of them are either upside down or sideways too, yet they all look fine on the iPad. You might have to save and rotate them to have a good look.
Next time I have it out I will pull the canvas off and take a couple of the frame now that it is all painted, and post them, right way up hopefully.
The top is great in the summer. Way cooler with more air flow, without having to spend all day in the sun. Although it is a great feeling to wheel with no top and the windshield down, it gets a bit much spending all day in the sun if it is 95 - 100 degrees +.
I imagine you'd be in the same situation over there.
It also works well for me becuase the shed door is that low at home that I cant get the jeep in with the standard cab cover with taller bows. With the lower bows it clears by about 3/4". (Not planned at the time of manufacture, but a handy little bonus none the less.)