Hey all!

My name's Joe and I just got a hold of one of my favorite vehicles (probably yours too) a '67 M715 and boy is she a beauty Clark. I picked it up this weekend the the help of some friends. She doesn't run at the moment but everything is there and supposedly it ran when it was parked a couple years a go. The body is super solid as well as the frame. Only surface rust on the frame and one small hole in the back of the cab (not visible unless underneath). Ideally, in my dream world, I'd like to swap in a 5.7 Hemi with a manual transmission and tcase behind it but that's a little ways down the road. First thing's first, getting it running and driving as is so I can play with it this summer!

So here's where she sits: Electrical works enough to crank the starter, gauges light up, blower motor works, clutch works, and not much else haha. I need to figure out how to get the spark plugs out to check for spark and I'm sure that the carb is clogged. I also need to check her compression but my fingers are crossed. Once I coax her to start and run, the next problem is the trans is stuck in 1st. Hopefully it's just a linkage issue. brakes go to the floor (not really surprised), fuel system needs cleaned/replaced, and she definitely needs a canvas top. Anyways, I'll have plenty of questions and hopefully I can turn this old girl into a reliable, short distance daily.

Here she is in all her glory!

loaded up to bring home

and here's where she'll sit until I can free up some garage space