Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: LED headlights

Quote Originally Posted by brute4c View Post
    As far as fog lights, truck has them...led of course...every light on the truck inside and out is led...

I cant change anything...company truck...but the light housings on these are big assemblies...we have had 5 go out on 6 trucks we have already...seems the turn signal/daytime running light is the culprit...new assembly costs the dealer $2700...warranty.
    This is on the new Mack Anthem:

That whole thing from turn signal through headlight is one unit...large front lens for the headlight.

I am a little reluctant to put something on the lens to keep ice off as I dont want to do harm to it or cause it to get cloudy or yellow because I could be buying the new ones then....way to pricey for that experiment...

I heard someone say there is a wax they put on motorcycle windshields to prevent ice and stuff from sticking and doesnt have negative effects...trying to figure out what that is...
    Maybe rain x would be okay. But yeah, no experiments on that expensive stuff!

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    1968 M-715 w/1100R16s on Stockton wheels, H3 headlights, 2bbl upgrade...

Rain x was first though but yeah...sure as heack dont want to buy any of them out of my pocket!!
    Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

Pro-choice, that's a LIE, babies don't choose to die!!