ForumsBasic TrainingOnline Maintenance ManualsThe M715 Zone Vin RegistryVPW's M715 Parts ListGalleriesLinks

Go Back   M715 Zone > Website Issues > Forum for questions and comments on the website.

Forum for questions and comments on the website. This board is open to non-registered users to post questions regarding the website and problems registering.

Old September 19th, 2007, 05:49 PM
Private

m16ty is a Soldier
Default signature (I think)

I've noticed alot of people have a list of the trucks they own listed below their post and I was trying to do the same. I thought it was what you called a signature but when I try to add it to my profile it said that I had too many lines and letters. I only have 2 trucks (m715 and m35a2) and I've seen people with several trucks listed. What am I doing wrong?
Old September 19th, 2007, 07:35 PM
Grand Poobah

brute4c is a Soldier

Your signature is allowed to have 30 characters without code...so just plain text....or 40 characters if you include code...like to make a smiley or to include a pic.

those who work on the site, mods and admins, get more as a reward for their efforts to the site.
Old September 21st, 2007, 09:32 PM

Binford is a Soldier

His two trucks ought to fit within the 30-character limit, eh? How did you try it that didn't work for you, m16ty? Post it here and let's have a look-see....

Old September 26th, 2007, 11:51 AM
Grand Poobah

brute4c is a Soldier

One thing I have noticed that everal members are doing is copy/pasting or simply typing a list of vehicles into their posts...so it isnt really a signature file.

If you notice Binfords post just above mine here, there is a partial while line from the left that seperates thepost from the signature file.

If you look at this link:

http://m715zone.com/vb/showthread.php?t=6289&page=3

Scroll down to th post by "dam88". You see a long list of trucks WITHOUT that white line...it was typed in or copy/pasted in by the poster to the post...it isnt a signature file.

Tags
None