Thread: New to site.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default New to site.

I have been looking on your site for some time but never had a reason to sign up.... Just looking and playing with the idea of getting a M715 of my own.
    Well I now have a reason to join. Bought a M715 the other day now just waiting to have it shipped. Bad time to get anything shipped this close to Christmas. Hope to have it home in the new year. Still trying to find a trucking company to pick it up.
    Just wanted to say you have a great site and will be asking alot of questions from everyone real soon.

Thanks Andrew

Welcome. Where is your M715 being shipped from? You will find lots of excellent information on this site, as you have seen from your other visits. And congratulations on your purchase and joining the zone.
    1968 M725(2)
    1967 M715
    1967 M725(2)
    1963 M43
    1954 M37
    1967 M103A3 w/M1010 Body

Welcome aboard and glad you got one...post pics when you can!
    Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

Pro-choice, that's a LIE, babies don't choose to die!!

Well certainly welcome and Merry Christmas to you! Hope you have lots of questions because we all benefit from every Q&A here.

Welcome Andrew and congratulations on your purchase! You will have tons of fun!
    Can't wait to see some pictures!
    Thanks for all the help!

Thanks Everyone. The Truck is in WI and shipping to Calais, ME just waiting for a trucking company to take the job. I guess these jobs get posted and drivers can accept or not the job? Never done this before so wait and see what happens.
    Thanks Andrew

@1953M38A1

Just a word of advice... These large oversize vehicles cannot be handled by just any shipper. You need an experienced car shipping company that has the equipment, experience and specializes in handling these heavy military vehicles.

We've used Nationwide United Auto Transport in the past to haul our oversize vehicles and they always get the job done.

Give them a try
    Last edited by halosorio; March 28th, 2023 at 11:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by halosorio View Post
    @1953M38A1

Just a word of advice... These large oversize vehicles cannot be handled by just any shipper. You need an experienced car shipping company that has the equipment, experience and specializes in handling these heavy military vehicles.

We've used Nationwide United in the past to haul our oversize vehicles and they always get the job done.

Give them a try
    UMMMM, this post is from 2011, I'm pretty sure he's got his M715 by now.
    Dave
    Delta Team Decals: http://www.deltateamdecals.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    UMMMM, this post is from 2011, I'm pretty sure he's got his M715 by now.
    A 715 ain't oversized anyway; I'm surprised how small mine actually feels next to a new 3/4-, or one-ton pickup.