Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: New to site.

Congrats, welcome, and ditto on the pics!
    Thanks, George
    Joshua 24:15

Welcome Andrew. Nice to see another Canadian M715 owner. There are about 5 of us in an around the Montreal area. Could you have found a truck any further away? LOL.

I snagged mine from Buffalo, Long Island, and Syracuse, NY.

Congrats on the purchase! Keep us posted on your progress.

James
    1967 M715 w/wn
    1968 M715 w WVT993 maint bed
    1969 M725

Welcome Andrew. I don't know about tons of fun, but you'll have a least 5/4 ton of fun! Get it? Ah, never mind. Good luck in getting it home, and take lots of pictures.
    militarypotts Spec/4 Military Police, Vietnam Era, "Does the noise in my head bother you? Welcome to the Twilight Zone!"

Welcome I did about the same as u. Lurked a bit. I love this sight it's full of great people a few iv been lucky enough to talk to and get some parts from. One iv met so far many more to come I'm sure. And congrats all those looked like great trucks. Was going to get one myself but goofed and waited to long then when going to bid realized I forgot my log in info. Lol

I think this link will work not sure yet how to post pics on the board.

http://s632.photobucket.com/albums/u...2090006A-1.jpg

The link worked fine. The truck looks really solid. Lots of luck. You're on your way to years of fun. Ask all the questions you need to, don't be shy. This site is loaded with answers. No question is to dumb. We all learn from other peoples questions and answers. We all share a common link, and thats our trucks.
    militarypotts Spec/4 Military Police, Vietnam Era, "Does the noise in my head bother you? Welcome to the Twilight Zone!"

Welcome to the olive drab sickness.
    When you give the info to the company that post the job to the carriers, be careful about using the military word. It scares off some haulers thinking that they are going to find a deuce and a half or worse when they arrive to pick it up.
    The hauler may have to shuffle the truck around on the trailer and big and heavy scares away some carriers and raises bids on others.
    Good luck

I made sure I send pics of the Jeep to the broker who is trying to arrange shipping so they know what they are dealing with. I am giving it a week or 2 more then I will hooking up a trailer and going for a roadtrip. Only 27hrs straight driving, so Mapquest tells me. Hope to have it shipped is my 1st plan. Bad time of year to get drivers to do the trip.
    Thanks Andrew

If it comes to that, let me know...I am about 140 miles away from there...
    Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

Pro-choice, that's a LIE, babies don't choose to die!!

Quote Originally Posted by brute4c View Post
    If it comes to that, let me know...I am about 140 miles away from there...
    Great to know, Thanks I just spoke with 1 of my friends here in town who hauls travel trailers back all the time and his uncle is going down that way in 2-3 weeks and said he would get it and drop in my dooryard. just have to see if that is too long for the site where it is sitting or if it must be moved ASAP? Sent an e-mail today waiting to hear back, much better than a 52 hour road trip in jan.
    Will keep you all posted on my progress.
    Thanks Andrew